Effective for insomnia and nervous tension!
- Facilitates sleep onset
- Provides restful and sound sleep
- Eliminates tension and anxiety
Valeriana is an OTC medicine of the group of calming and sleeping products.
Each tablet contains 30 mg of standardized dry extract of valerian root.
Valeriana is indicated in conditions of:
• Insomnia and sleep disorders
• Anxiety and tension
• Irritability and emotional lability
Why Valeriana of Medica?:
- It shortens the time for sleep onset and improves its quality
- Calms the nervous system
- Removes tension and anxiety
- Natural product
- Contains standardized valerian extract in compliance with European requirements for medicinal products – extract standardization warrants permanent quality of the product and high content of active substances!
Method of administration of Valeriana 30 mg:
1-2 tablets 3-4 times daily.
In sleep disorders, the single dose /1-2/ tablets should be taken up to 1 hour before bedtime.
To achieve optimum therapeutic effect, the recommended duration of treatment is 2-4 weeks.
The use of Valeriana is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.