Product added to cart
CARSIL (Silymarin) - STEROIDS LIVER CLEANSER 22.5 Mg Х80
Carsil is a product of plant origin with hepatoprotective and antioxidative action. The active component of Carsil is Silymarin derived from Silibum Marianum (Milk Thistle, Bulgarian White Thorn). Silymarin, as the plant active ingredient of Carsil, has a consolidating effect on the cell membrane, thus protecting the liver from harmful impacts and facilitating the recovery of the impaired liver cells. The above is manifested by an improved overall condition, reduced complaints in relation to digestion, and it leads to an improved appetite and weight gain, with subsequent improvement and normalization of the liver parameters in patients with lower blood absorption due to a liver disease.
These effects are clinically manifested in:
- Normalization of liver enzyme values
- Reduction of complaints relating to digestion
- Improvement of general status
Carsil is applied in:
- Acute and chronic hepatitis
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver fatty degeneration
- Injury of liver functions due to poisoning
- As a prophylactic in increased application of substances that burden the functions of the liver: medicines, alcohol, toxic industrial substances.
Carsil is applied per os, and the therapeutic course continues for 3 or more months
Adults Dosage :
- As a prophylactic: 2-3 tablets daily. In light and moderately severe cases 1-2 tablets three times daily
- In severe forms of illness 2-3 tablets three times daily.
Write Your Own Review